A home drinking water revolution
Primo, an innovative, award winning water dispenser heralds a new generation in water drinking design and functionality. It introduces triple purification and filtration combined with an advanced programs unit.
Drinking water as you never experienced before
Tami Primo's intelligent programs unit raises the customer experience to a new level; with one touch it instantly dispenses a continous supply of cool, chilled, hot or boiling hot water, as you like it, when you like it.
Fully customizable water temperature and dispensing volume just the way you like it at a touch of a button!
Award winning design
The Primo range was awarded, four times in a row "The Best and Highest Value For Money Home Water Purifier" and "The Tastiest Water" by the Test of the Nation Enterprise. In 2010 Primo continued to gain market recognition with the International IDEA award for world-class breakthrough design.
sleek and contemporary design, Primo comes in a choice of 12 contemporary colors, enhancing any kitchen décor.
Pure great tasting water
Primo’s Triple Purification and Filtration comes with an activated carbon filter that removes 99.9% of chlorine which may be found in the water, lime scale and rust from tap water. Primo’s advanced ultraviolet lamp protects the water after de-chlorination.
Main Features and Benefits
- Unique high quality 2 Micron double block activated carbon filter which removes all fine particles, tastes and odours including 99.9% of Chlorine and VOC’s and Crytosporidium cysts which may be found in your water
- 11 Watts UV lamp in the cold tank ensuring no bacterial growth can occur even if throughput is low
- 'Extra hot' technology for boiling water
- Electronic valve taps - no drips
- Sleep Mode for energy saving
- Child Mode Protection - for preventing hot water accidents
- Full Customization of water temperature by User
- Simple user replacement of filter and UV Lamp
- Full Customization of dispensing volume
- Now comes in 5 different colours to match your kitchen decor!
|Power||50/60Hz - 114/220V|
||40 cups/hour at 4°C-16°C (39°F-57°F)|
|Cold Water Flow Rate||2 litres/min (50% faster than Tami Micro)|
||80 cups/hour at 92°C-96°C (197°F-204°F)|
H37cm x W31cm x D36cm
|Filtration System||0.6 micron double block activated carbon filter
11 watts Ultraviolet (UV) lamp